AFCAT Results 2017 – Indian Air Force has announced the AFCAT 2017 result on 8th April 2017. Candidates can check the result online at careerairforce.nic.in. AFCAT 01/2017 exam was successfully conducted on 26th February 2017. AFCAT Results 2017 contains the roll number of all the selected candidates. If there is your roll number in the AFCAT results, that means you are selected. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the next selection round. The next selection round for shortlisted candidates is AFSB (Air Force Selection Boards). To appear for AFSB round, candidates have to choose a date. They can easily book AFSB selection date through AFCAT Login 2017. Candidates who have given this exam can go to the official website of Indian Air Force – careerairforce.nic.in. In this article, you will find complete details on AFCAT Results 2017, AFCAT Shortlisted candidates and SSB Interview.
Latest Notification: AFCAT Results 2017 Declared. Download AFCAT result and Cutoff Marks at careerairforce.nic.in.
AFCAT Results 2017 Details
|Date of AFCAT 01/2017 examination||26th February 2017|
|AFCAT 01/2017 Result Declared on||8th April 2017 (Today)|
|The last date for booking AFSB selection dates||17th April 2017|
Aspirants need to clear all the selection round in order to become finally eligible for Indian Air Force jobs. Applicants clearing the AFCAT Examination and SSB Interview will get a job in Technical Branch, Flying Branch, and ground duty branch. The IAF will do the announcement of SSB interview date shortly. This exam AFCAT examination was held to select suitable candidates for the posts:
- Flying Branch No. 199/16F/SSC/M
- Technical Branch No. 198/16T/PC/M
- Ground Duty Branches No. 198/16G/PC/M
AFCAT 01/2017 CUTOFF MARKS
- AFCAT Cut Off (out of 300) – 150
- EKT Cut Off (out of 150) – 60
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AFCAT RESULTS 2017
- Go to the Air Indian Force Official Portal.
- Click on the AFCAT result link on the homepage.
- Enter your login credentials like Login ID and Password.
- Now, hit the tab for ” AFCAT 2017 Result” to get your result.
- The screen will display your AFCAT Results 2017.
- Download your AFCAT Result and take a printout of the same for further reference.